Keeping gains
Home Page
Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Keeping gains

  1. #1
    machine380's Avatar
    machine380 is offline Spotter machine380 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Keeping gains

    Just looking to see what people have had the best luck with keeping gains PCT, I am a smalller guy under 200lbs have always just done hcg, no clomid really cause I have no problem with man boobs. Just curious what some of you think work the best.

    Similar Threads:

  2. #2
    3rdsurviver's Avatar
    3rdsurviver is offline Amateur Threat 3rdsurviver is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    good question, but I can't really answer. I have only tappered down and never taken any pct products.

    give more info as far as what you were taking, how many cycles, how long? etc.


  3. #3
    DLTH's Avatar
    DLTH is offline Super Moderator / Anabolics Expert DLTH is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Run the HCG all the way through to keep your nuts up and running. Nolva/clomid aren't just for man boobs. Take the nolva a few weeks after your last shot to get your test levels back up as soon as possible.


  4. #4
    machine380's Avatar
    machine380 is offline Spotter machine380 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DLTH View Post
    Run the HCG all the way through to keep your nuts up and running. Nolva/clomid aren't just for man boobs. Take the nolva a few weeks after your last shot to get your test levels back up as soon as possible.
    I don't have any nolva, i just have hcg and clomid, probly start the hch in about 1week, how should I take the clomid? (guy I lift with said I should not need to take clomid but he is not and expert either) I just done a cycle of sus 250 500ml a week, last shot was last week and I had some prop that I had left over that I am using this past week to kinda come down some. Any suggestions welcome


  5. #5
    ChuckLee's Avatar
    ChuckLee is offline Super Moderator / Kilo Club Member ChuckLee is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Far from you I bet
    Posts
    1,089
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    It works well for me keeping the protein intake high...I've seen that PCT threapies become pretty useless and sometimes bad if you're not doing them with right timing/drugs, things sounding nearly impossible so the best solution is IMO keep protein high, give time to endo test to get back to normal and do not take off too many calories after cycle.

    Everything ChuckLee writes that's related to the use of illegal performance enhancing drugs is for information purposes only and it's the sole expressions of his individual opinion.
    He does not promotes the use of the discussed substances and the information contained within his posts is not intended to persuade or encourage the use or possession of illegal substances. These substances should be used only under the advice and supervision of a qualified, licensed physician.


    Status: OFF

  6. #6
    bonebz's Avatar
    bonebz is offline Beach Body bonebz is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I agree with ChuckLee for keeping protein high. I'd say keep calories at at least 500 above maintenance daily for the new weight you have gained. And also eat beef, and not necessarily the leanest cuts either. Cholesterol has an impact on testosterone.


  7. #7
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    EasyEJL is offline Beach Body EasyEJL is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    783
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I still wonder how much of loss in PCT comes from dropping water weight and losing weight from glycogen supercompensation rather than from low test levels. When I think about it, I can't imagine losing over a pound of muscle a week in PCT due to just low test levels.


  8. #8
    ChuckLee's Avatar
    ChuckLee is offline Super Moderator / Kilo Club Member ChuckLee is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Far from you I bet
    Posts
    1,089
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonebz View Post
    I agree with ChuckLee for keeping protein high. I'd say keep calories at at least 500 above maintenance daily for the new weight you have gained. And also eat beef, and not necessarily the leanest cuts either. Cholesterol has an impact on testosterone.
    Excellent advice.

    Everything ChuckLee writes that's related to the use of illegal performance enhancing drugs is for information purposes only and it's the sole expressions of his individual opinion.
    He does not promotes the use of the discussed substances and the information contained within his posts is not intended to persuade or encourage the use or possession of illegal substances. These substances should be used only under the advice and supervision of a qualified, licensed physician.


    Status: OFF

  9. #9
    Tough Old Man's Avatar
    Tough Old Man is offline Dedicated Noob Tough Old Man is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baja, Mexico
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machine380 View Post
    Just looking to see what people have had the best luck with keeping gains PCT, I am a smalller guy under 200lbs have always just done hcg, no clomid really cause I have no problem with man boobs. Just curious what some of you think work the best.

    I'll tell you the best way to keep your gains..It's the old way..


    Keep your CALORIES up~!



    Think about it..Pretty hard to lose any size if your not losing weight


    You can think me now by sending $500 to your favorite charity...That can be me or the administrator....LMAO



    The above was a paid advertisement






















    Wow am i having fun today..must be the cycle I started 12 days ago



    TELLING IT LIKE IT IS

  10. #10
    NYC Diesel's Avatar
    NYC Diesel is offline Spotter NYC Diesel is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    keeping my cals up during pct actually let me make gains during pct since i was cutting my whole cycle, i started bulking during pct and got pr's on bench and rows, pretty sweet actually.


  11. #11
    Urika's Avatar
    Urika is offline Spotter Urika is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    I've been reading a theory of actually cutting calories, about 2-4 weeks before PCT,
    then upping them far above maintenance right at PCT,
    thus increasing insulin sensitivity.


  12. #12
    Kryptech's Avatar
    Kryptech is offline Spotter Kryptech is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    If you plan on using AAS and keeping your gains you are really gonna hve to learn a few things about AAS and your body.

    First of all, HCG should not be used for PCT. If used in any kind of effective dose it will suppress natural test just as much as AAS. HCG effectively raises test levels, and hence, estro levels raise, thus shutting down natty test production.

    Chlomid is not generally used to prevent man boobs. For that you should(if necessary) use an AI. Chlomid is a SERM. SERMs are used in PCT because they block estrogen from binding to receptors and sending the signal to stop producing testosterone.

    Keeping gains requires a few things. Proper diet maintenance(i.e. caloric intake, protein, etc...)for current weight. Continued muscle conditioning and use, and of course water. These are the standard whether cycling or not. Same rules apply.

    Now, since your cycling, a few things I, and friends, have done to help keep our gains have been:

    start and end cycle with an androgenic oral such as Winstrol.

    longer cycles.

    Use tren A for 4 weeks at the end of your test cycle. This is my favorite, prolly because I just love tren, but it does seem to build hard muscle that stays.

    The most important thing to remember is that you will always lose some weight due to decreased water retention and most likely reduced caloric intake. AAS allow the body to make better use of protein so when the AAS stop the protein you take in will not be converted to muscle as readily as it would when on AAS.


  13. #13
    3rdsurviver's Avatar
    3rdsurviver is offline Amateur Threat 3rdsurviver is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptech View Post
    If you plan on using AAS and keeping your gains you are really gonna hve to learn a few things about AAS and your body.

    First of all, HCG should not be used for PCT. If used in any kind of effective dose it will suppress natural test just as much as AAS. HCG effectively raises test levels, and hence, estro levels raise, thus shutting down natty test production.

    Chlomid is not generally used to prevent man boobs. For that you should(if necessary) use an AI. Chlomid is a SERM. SERMs are used in PCT because they block estrogen from binding to receptors and sending the signal to stop producing testosterone.

    Keeping gains requires a few things. Proper diet maintenance(i.e. caloric intake, protein, etc...)for current weight. Continued muscle conditioning and use, and of course water. These are the standard whether cycling or not. Same rules apply.

    Now, since your cycling, a few things I, and friends, have done to help keep our gains have been:

    start and end cycle with an androgenic oral such as Winstrol.

    longer cycles.

    Use tren A for 4 weeks at the end of your test cycle. This is my favorite, prolly because I just love tren, but it does seem to build hard muscle that stays.

    The most important thing to remember is that you will always lose some weight due to decreased water retention and most likely reduced caloric intake. AAS allow the body to make better use of protein so when the AAS stop the protein you take in will not be converted to muscle as readily as it would when on AAS.
    nice post, I have noticed that DLTH always says not to use hcg for pct and to run throughout the cycle, guess some people just don't read much. again good solid advice here.


  14. #14
    rmike's Avatar
    rmike is offline Bro Scientist rmike is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,660
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    thats the best way to use it


Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
BodyBuilding Forum  |  Anabolic Steroids  |  Steroid Cycles  |  Nutrition Guide  |  BodyBuilding Videos  |  Buy Steroids
Bolasterone   |  Stanozolol Dosage  |  Clenbuterol Dosage  |  Anadrol(Oxymetholone)  |  Danabol Dosage  |  Using HGH   | Using Testoviron
Growth Hormones   |  Using IGF-I   |  Melanotan-II   |  Using IGF-I HGH Insulin   |  Trenbolone Guide   |  Superdrol   |  Buy Ephedrine   |  Dog Crap Training