tren Hex question for those that used
Home Page
Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: tren Hex question for those that used

  1. #1
    gstracer's Avatar
    gstracer is offline Spotter gstracer is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    6

    Default tren Hex question for those that used

    ok well ive been on tren hex for about 7 weeks now and my question is for guys that have used it did you still get night sweats?? ive used trean ace and deff got the sweats bad, but as i reserched you get the sweats because of the hormone levels going up and down where as tren hex i inject 3 times a week mon,wens fri. should keep more constant blood levels right. but what im wondering is if you guys got the night sweats becasue im not

    Similar Threads:

  2. #2
    rAJJIN's Avatar
    rAJJIN is offline Spotter rAJJIN is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I myself didnt seem to Notice the Night sweats or paranoia feeling I get from the acetate. It would be my choice now days Just for that reason.
    The tren ace is ROCKET FUEL, and maybe a bit more of a kick then the Hex But anymore I cant deal with the sides from it. The old days I could use 150mg daily of the ace.... no problem..... Now 50 mg a day would have me all messed up. sucks getting old


  3. #3
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    EasyEJL is offline Beach Body EasyEJL is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    783
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    never used tren hex, but didn't get night sweats with tren no ester suspension, even tho I did with ace from fina...


  4. #4
    DLTH's Avatar
    DLTH is offline Super Moderator / Anabolics Expert DLTH is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    never used tren hex, but didn't get night sweats with tren no ester suspension, even tho I did with ace from fina...
    I never got night sweats even with high doses of tren ace. Tren works in mysterious ways.


  5. #5
    cmc's Avatar
    cmc
    cmc is offline Super Moderator / Kilo Club Member cmc is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    the TINY dot
    Posts
    5,488
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DLTH View Post
    I never got night sweats even with high doses of tren ace. Tren works in mysterious ways.
    agreed, got them for a few nights and never got them ever after, and yes it works in a mysterious way, just love it when im dieting, the vascularity and anabolic rate is insane.

    -Your friendly MOD

    -- When The Scale Tells Me I'm Big Enough, I'll Tell The Scale It Is Wrong --

  6. #6
    notsobig32's Avatar
    notsobig32 is offline Banned notsobig32 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,745
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    In my past i found that taking a smaller dose of tren ace ED worked wonders and didn't give me near the sides that taking a larger amount EOD did.

    For some reason, dosing everything lower but more frequently really seems to make a difference. This is all purely my opinion


  7. #7
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    EasyEJL is offline Beach Body EasyEJL is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    783
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notsobig32 View Post
    In my past i found that taking a smaller dose of tren ace ED worked wonders and didn't give me near the sides that taking a larger amount EOD did.

    For some reason, dosing everything lower but more frequently really seems to make a difference. This is all purely my opinion
    I agree for sure


  8. #8
    notsobig32's Avatar
    notsobig32 is offline Banned notsobig32 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,745
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I agree for sure
    EVERYONE, EVEN GUESTS.....the information that i posted above was YEARS ago when i took steroids. I am now what we like to call peanut butter, natural....yeah thats right......just saying for anyone who might be onthe board......just saying.

    that concludes today's public service announcement to stalkers on the board=-)


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I get sweats not matter what but not much just a bit.
    I use trenE thow wich is almost exacly the same as tren hex.


  10. #10
    johnjay06's Avatar
    johnjay06 is offline Spotter johnjay06 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I get sweats not matter what but not much just a bit.
    I use trenE thow wich is almost exacly the same as tren hex.
    i get night sweats also, with tren e and tren a. I assume hex would be the same. I also get the vivid as hell dreams. Some crazy ass shit


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnjay06 View Post
    i get night sweats also, with tren e and tren a. I assume hex would be the same. I also get the vivid as hell dreams. Some crazy ass shit
    yah CRAZY dreams for sure also.
    but overall i dont get much sides only a lil bit moody at times, a bit sweaty at night and vivid dreams.
    but I LOVE HOW TREN MAKES ME FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i only first tryed it last year and ever since im in love.

    I couldent get myself to use deca to bulk this time around and choose trenE i kinda feel like im cheatin on my love (deca) lol

    its ok deca will always be there for me with my hrt lol

    im gonna try out trenE and winny this spring (with test ofcourse) ill post a long when it comes time. :-P


  12. #12
    Swacked's Avatar
    Swacked is offline Bro Scientist Swacked is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,675
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    yah CRAZY dreams for sure also.
    but overall i dont get much sides only a lil bit moody at times, a bit sweaty at night and vivid dreams.
    but I LOVE HOW TREN MAKES ME FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i only first tryed it last year and ever since im in love.

    I couldent get myself to use deca to bulk this time around and choose trenE i kinda feel like im cheatin on my love (deca) lol

    its ok deca will always be there for me with my hrt lol

    im gonna try out trenE and winny this spring (with test ofcourse) ill post a long when it comes time. :-P
    you like tren e? I've been told to try and stay away from it because if sides arise that you don't like then the longer acting ester isn't best. I was thinking of going with test prop and tren ace when I do try it. I guess you said you didn't experience very many sides so maybe you're a different case, lucky you.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swacked View Post
    you like tren e? I've been told to try and stay away from it because if sides arise that you don't like then the longer acting ester isn't best. I was thinking of going with test prop and tren ace when I do try it. I guess you said you didn't experience very many sides so maybe you're a different case, lucky you.
    I DO rec anyone NEW to tren to use TrenAce so if you DO react badly and have alot of sides you can stop and it be gone in days with trena as opposed to weeks with trenE.

    my first time was trenA just to see.
    i didnt get much sides now i stick to trenE less shots and mg/ml is higher (even thow the ester take up more room then ace its still a bit more per ml)

    I DO take my trenE in 2X shots ew not just one. 200mgtrenE/400mgtest per shot.

    I am lucky! :-)


  14. #14
    Swacked's Avatar
    Swacked is offline Bro Scientist Swacked is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,675
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I DO rec anyone NEW to tren to use TrenAce so if you DO react badly and have alot of sides you can stop and it be gone in days with trena as opposed to weeks with trenE.

    my first time was trenA just to see.
    i didnt get much sides now i stick to trenE less shots and mg/ml is higher (even thow the ester take up more room then ace its still a bit more per ml)

    I DO take my trenE in 2X shots ew not just one. 200mgtrenE/400mgtest per shot.

    I am lucky! :-)
    alright, I gotcha now. hopefully I will be another lucky one as well. *crosses fingers*


Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
BodyBuilding Forum  |  Anabolic Steroids  |  Steroid Cycles  |  Nutrition Guide  |  BodyBuilding Videos  |  Buy Steroids
Bolasterone   |  Stanozolol Dosage  |  Clenbuterol Dosage  |  Anadrol(Oxymetholone)  |  Danabol Dosage  |  Using HGH   | Using Testoviron
Growth Hormones   |  Using IGF-I   |  Melanotan-II   |  Using IGF-I HGH Insulin   |  Trenbolone Guide   |  Superdrol   |  Buy Ephedrine   |  Dog Crap Training